Ingrid’s plant island
Imagine yourself in an oasis of peace with the plant island. Due to the combination of flat forest moss, islands of bolmos and powerful plants, this painting makes every room serene and special.
Designed with love by Ingrid.
This 55 x 55 cm sized square plant picture consisting of a harmonic composition of dark, flat forest moss, round pole moss and other plant, will feature the focal point of any room
In combination with other pieces of our product range, this object will be part of a fascinating composition rich in variety. In our picture gallery on the left you will see this jungle picture combined with our models in size 35 x 35 cm (3 pack) and 80 x 80 cm.
The plant picture is surrounded by a white wood fibre frame (MDF). All of our plants and mosses are genuine and 100% naturally preserved. That is why they are intended for interior use only.
Our high quality wood fibre frames (MDF) are FSC certified and made in Germany.
In one of our two small manufactories just outside Munich and in Porto, Portugal, we lovingly produce and pack and each styleGREEN product by hand
– Weight: ca. 5,0 kg
– Dimensions (WxHxD): 55 x 55 x 4 cm
– Greenery type: plant island
– Suspension: use the grommets on the back of the picture. Rectangular pictures can be placed vertically or horizontally. Screws and dowels can be ordered additionally.
All processed mosses are 100% real and durably preserved in a special process. Though these plants don´t require light or water, they retain their vividly green appearance and a fresh, soft feel.
Instructions for all styleGREEN products
– Please avoid permanent, intense exposure to sunlight or other light sources (e.g. halogen floodlight at low distance).
– Please avoid excessive humidity (>70%) and dry air. Do not place the products near to foreplaces, radiators or other sources of heat.
– Due to the preservation process the plants adopt antistatic properties and resist the accumulation of dirt. Iforequired you may carefully use a feather duster.
– Due to the natural preservation process the plants and mosses are water shy and therefore intended for interior use only.
– The initial forest smell persists during the forst 4-6 weeks and does not present any health risk. The plants themselves however will maintain their typical smell over time.
– Even though the plants appear real and natural: please do not spray or water them!
By not following these instructions the products may be affected by an early colour loss
‘* Delivery time: 8/12 work days.