Pauli’s reindeer moss panel
Reindeer moss, or Cladina Cladonia, is the reindeers’ main food in Lapland. Available in the colours “May green” and “Leaf green”, or a combination of the two, you can make your home in one go animal and people friendly with a reindeer moss painting.
Add this special touch to your corridor or above a sideboard, a dinner table or a couch. Thanks to our offer you now have the possibility of decorating even the darkest areas like corners, walls or bathrooms.
Create a unique atmosphere by placing this reindeer moss picture next to other pieces of our product range.
The reindeer moss picture is surrounded by a white wood fibre frame (MDF). You can also look up other frame types in the section below.
All of our reindeer mosses are genuine and 100% naturally preserved. That is why they are intended for interior use only. This product is available in the colours “may green” and “leaf green” or with the two colours combined. As it is a natural product even the same colour can have different shades.
You may choose between difforent frame types for this reindeer moss picture. Our offer includes high quality, FSC certified, white wood fibre frames (MDF) as well as aluminium frames in the colours black, white or silver (anodized). All frames are made in Germany.
In one of our two small manufactories just outside Munich and in Porto, Portugal, we lovingly produce and pack and each styleGREEN product by hand.
– Weight: approx. 10,0 kg
– Dimensions (WxHxD): 140 x 40 x 6 cm
– Greenery type: 100% natural reindeer moss
– Suspension: use the grommets on the back side of the wooden frame. Rectangular pictures can be placed vertically or horizontally. Screws and dowels can be ordered additionally.
All processed mosses are 100% real and durably preserved in a special process. Though these plants don´t require light or water, they retain their vividly green appearance and a fresh, soft feel.
Instructions for all styleGREEN products
– Please avoid permanent, intense exposure to sunlight or other light sources (e.g. halogen floodlight at low distance).
– Please avoid excessive humidity (>90%) and dry air. Do not place the products near to foreplaces, radiators or other sources of heat.
– Even though the plants appear real and natural: please do not spray or water them!
– ATTENTION: The moss may release dye on contact. Use gloves when assembling or wash your hands right after finishing the set up, in order to prevent other objects from getting dirty.
By not following these instructions the products may be affected by an early colour loss.
‘*Standard white (MDF) frame: Delivery time about 7/8 work days
‘* Black (aluminium) frame: Delivery time 8/9 work days.